21 April 2010

Twilight Moon, Night Moon

Found these 2 unusually clear sky photos in my photo collection and couldn't resist the thought of sharing. I called them unusual since almost everyday I'm seeing so many cloud patterns, and so a sky without clouds was indeed unusual. *it happens when you become an avid cloud hunter*

I've no idea why or how the sky got so clear during those times *probably it was during the parched summer season* but... oh well.. who cares.. as long as I've got 2 unique photos to talk about. *pictures speak a thousand words, someone said so, and so.. I'll let them talk about themselves*

They were taken around a month apart at times falling around an hour apart! O__O Coincidence? *probability of an alien intervention = 99%*

If I remember right I didn't tweak their contrast or brightness *you can never trust my memory though* and only slightly cropped one of the pics. *got rid of a tree branch that made a conspicuous blot on one corner*

...

Twilight Moon


Subject: Crescent Moon *waxing moon, as per this calendar*
Date: 22nd March 2010
Time: 06:17 pm



Night Moon


Subject: Full Moon
Date: 28th February 2010
Time: 07:01 pm


....

PS: That lil white dot on the 2nd pic right below the full moon looks fishy right..? Who says that was a firefly? I bet it was a UFO returning from Earth to their moon base.

PPS: If I remember right it might have been the brightest star around that time. If not.. then it was reeeeeeeeeeeally a UFO! ^__^

Truth is out there..!
I want to believe...!!

9 comments:

  1. 1st pic :
    One brush stroke of a one great artist

    2nd pic :
    I think it's a opening to another world and those tiny tiny spaceships are going in to that world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is a UFO tis bad timing. They shouldn't have come on a day with spotless sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anjana: You sound more like Rain! =D That's some cool imagination. And true, nature photos can turn out to be artistic and mystifying.

    @ K: hehe.. bad timing for them but good timing for us. =D But it'd be cool if we'd spot a one for real in this day and age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white dot might be the planet Venus. I remember seeing a star at the same spot near the moon. I was told it was Venus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me Ratty. You're right.. that is Venus.

    You know.. only now I remembered that I was talking about that lil dot with my mom at the time I took that photo. She called it a star and I denied, saying it had to be Venus as it didn't flicker.

    Need to do something about this vanishing memory of mine. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sky is your canvas for painting. Can I add Mars onto it?

    (We come from Mars...^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe.. of course. You can add all your favorite planets and stars. ^__^

    oh really? Nice to meet ya Mr. Martian! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah... nice ya :) the sky is so blue here now in frankfurt... i can see the moon clearly in the evening :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Fufu.

    Yep, I've seen the beautiful blue sky of Frankfurt on your blog a few times. It's my favorite blue too.

    Really? So does the moon look any different from Frankfurt? =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...