12 May 2010

Mumble.. whisper.. utter.. shout.. yell...!

*that's the weirdest title I've ever had* -__-

Anyway yep, as you've seen (or not) I've added a new Shoutbox to my blog. *see.. it's right on top of the right side navigation panel* The idea was suggested by Anjana (thanks again!) and I googled up for a one with more controls and management, and finally ended up with this.

By the way shoutbox = chat + guestbook.

This site also provides 2 other boxes for comments and chatting as well. But I settled for Shoutbox since it's more convenient and had a formal touch.

If you'd like to add a one to your blog, here's where to look for...

ShoutJax

So the next time you visit my blog and see more than 1 person online, go for a chat! ^__^ And mind you.. the other might even turn out to be an intelligent entity greeting all the way from a few light years away..! you never know. O__O

Truth is out there!

9 comments:

  1. I do not like to shout, just wanna to talk silently. I am a shy guy.

    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this Shoutbox has worm hole facility too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha good but i have no time to chat ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good idea. I might try the same thing when time slows back down for me again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rain: O__O how come you don't sound like a shy guy at all in your blog?! lol But ya, I prefer silence too, 99.999% of the time. ^__^

    @ K: Um.. nope.. this isn't developed to that extent yet. But it might let you communicate with your martian pals, I bet. =D

    @ Fufu: oh.. that's too bad. *but ya.. I too can only chat between my breaks*

    oh and your Shoutbox is the busiest I've seen so far. =D

    @ Ratty: Yep, you should give it a try. You've got so many regular followers and I'm sure they'd love to chat with you whenever you're free. ^__^

    Thanks a lot for your comments everyone! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me it’s a total different story. I have enough free time and I don’t know what to do with it … LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you an IT consultant too? =D

    Cuz.. as much as I could remember, most of the IT Jokes I've come across say that the only job on earth that gets you paid sky high and makes you work next to nothing is the job of a IT consultant! Well in reality dunno if this is true or not. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh looks like you haven’t check about me section in my blog … =D

    There are different categories of IT consultant around and most of the jokes are about the highest level. Certainly I’m not in that category.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just did.

    Really? hehe.. might be. only the topmost are privileged enough to idle as they wish. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...