29 March 2013

One Step at a Time....


I thought of doing a revamp and a name change to my photo blog since I'm hoping to start off a new blog (somewhere in the near future) reserved only for my photographic attempts, trial and errors, discoveries and any tidbits related to the subject.

So.. I've decided to use this blog to share only travel related pics - be it from my old mobile camera (that I haven't shared thus far) or the latest from my digital cam.

About the name.. I kind of felt it suits the new theme better. And to make it more reasonable I even added that super lengthy description to clear away all doubts and questions. ^___^

In fact, sometime later I'm hoping to do a URL (link) change too, to resemble the new blog name, but that too would be done.. one step at a time. I need to make sure I won't repeat the same mistake I made when I once switched the old URL from harumisfotoblog to this current one. I forgot to inform my old visitors thus lost many of them, for good. -___-

So... with this new change, I hope to explore and bring you to different places, discover hidden facets, uncover interesting tidbits, and much more.

Even the monkey walks one grip at a time...

Even the tuskers move one stomp at a time...

Even the pigeons soar one flap at a time...

And so I set off... counting... one step at a time.


Enjoy a splendid weekend!
......................................

PS:

Photo #1: A monkey simulating a tightrope walk at my old Sunday School, resting below Udawatta Kele Sanctuary, captured on June 11, 2012 from my digi cam.

Photo #2: Relief carvings on the exterior wall of the shrine hall at Kelaniya Temple captured on January 26, 2012 from my old mobile cam.

Photo #3: A flock of pigeons flying above the shrine hall at Kelaniya Temple captured on January 26, 2012 from my old mobile cam.

2 comments:

  1. Even the monkey walks one grip at a time,

    like you.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...