21 January 2013

Sunny Day

....will blow your blues away!



After surviving through a terrible weather that lasted for months and months with heavy showers persistently pouring down like an entire sea flipped upside down, I'm finally able to breathe with ease while smiling (even grinning) at the blue skies and bright mornings...Oh, how I missed them so (too) much!

So let me share a bunch of those bright mornings and blue skies I've snapped right and left before the very long rainy season began, and the radiant rays of the fireball from outer space as well, to cheer you up. :)

..................................


As I woke up from my chilly slumber and gazed upon the sky

 

the rays of light tickled my skin, ceasing my days of black and white


the sky, earth and all around me were now painted in tints so bright


The azure blues and the fluffy whites all peeped and gleefully smiled


I stretched my arms, unknowingly, to embrace this warmth of light


then it steeped my soul with golden light, and my mind felt fresh and light


I gazed up once more, mingled in vivified tones, and smiled at the one who gives life


then the life around me gently woke up in glee and bowed at the morning so bright.


................................

BTW in case you wondered if the two cats featured here are one and the same, well.. they are not, but they're definitely good buddies, um.. at times, which you can see from the last shot. I'm don't know the name of the flower in 2nd pic but the 3rd is a yellow bell flower, and the 4th is a jasmine flower. The jasmine was captured using the LOMO effect in my cam. And I used LOMO when capturing the tiny (2cm wide I think) spider who was nicely hiding in a hedge plant.

The 4th pic is of a dried coconut branch, which used to shade my pumpkin patch. Sadly the pumpkin vines died due to excess water from the rains plus the ant army made it worst by happily feasting on the pumpkin flowers. -__- But I've still got a new veggie patch with new vines, which I'll talk about in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm back....Great post ! I like the narrating style of your feline friends ;) Pls give my regards to them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SM! Welcome back and good to see you again! :)

      Thanks a lot.. and will let them know for sure. :D

      Delete
  2. Wonderful to have sunny days again! After several days of winter storms, the sun is shining today! Thanks for dropping by. Your words are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear it's sunny out there too, MM. Thanks for your compliments.

      And you're most welcome. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...