14 June 2010

Magical Moments - THE Sequel

Didn't have much time so this is going to be a quick post before I get back to the half finished Somawathie series.. after a few days time.. hopefully. ^__^

....

Exactly 17 days after the first Magical Moments was witnessed there was this staging of its sequel! O__O I know this can't be, within the same April month how could the sky give me two heart attacks?!! O__o Oh well.. the shock was well worth it, since I did capture every moment minute by minute.. almost.

I saw it by chance too as I was snapping some beautiful clouds on the 20th of April 2010, of course it was around home, and the time was past 5pm. At this time I was standing right at the edge of the paddy field and was snapping in all directions (of the sky of course) despite the curious looks and smirks of a couple of my neighbors, who luckily (or not) happens to be my relatives. They were chatting with my mom not too far from me and time to time gave me the looks.. like this.. O__o *sigh*

I simply ignored their inquisitive eyes and kept snapping the beautiful sky and then.. suddenly saw a strange glow, like a bold brush stroke, right across the sky. My instincts made me follow the sun ray all the way around the house and there I caught it.. no.. not the tail but the third magical moment.. that the blue heavens thought to bestow upon me. *well.. I already lost my 1st chance back at the Kandy town if you recall, so how can I possibly waste my 3rd chance?*

And here's the portion of the performance me and my cam witnessed...

Let the magic begin...


@ 5.40pm


@ 5.41pm


@ 5.41pm (lateral view)


@ 5.42pm (lateral view)


@ 5.42pm


@ 5.43pm


@ 5.44pm


@ 5.44pm (lateral view)


@ 5.46pm


@ 5.47pm


@ 5.48pm (lateral view)


@ 5.49pm




I did miss the 5.45 shot though, and now can't remember why I didn't snap it. -__-

Anyway thank you for enjoying this heavenly performance that comes up on stage only once in a blue moon. The End. ^__^

...

PS: I didn't tweak a single pic, just to bring you the magic as it is. ^__^

11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Harumi. I'm amazed at how much you love the heavens...It's awesome! I'm sure the heavens are very thankful to you for capturing its beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be surprised if you managed to have a top view.

    I will be surprised too if you neighbours would like to join a person who are from Mars for a magical moment. But I see no Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At 5.45 what happened? You saw a UFO..didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful captures Harumi! :D You're lucky to have seen such a light show, not once but 3 times!!! :D

    And inquisitive neighbours... *sigh* I get that a lot too! vut tu du, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Spring: Aww.. thanks sis. ^__^ hehe.. it's a habit I got thanks to mom, for showing me the shapes of clouds ever since I was a kiddo. =D Ya, they sure were. But I missed my cloud snapping frenzy during all these months that poured like nothing. Hopefully I could start it back again.

    @ Rain: hehe.. our neighbors hardly enjoy the bliss of nature, cuz they see it all the time. =D By the way can you see Mars during day time? I thought only Venus and moon are visible at both day and night.

    PS: how can you see Mars from out there, since you already live on Mars! =D

    @ K: Wow.. how did you know? =P

    Nah.. my faintest memory says I must have had a chat with my neighbors when they were passing by, prolly explaining what on earth I've been doing for all this time glaring at the sky. =D

    @ Dee: Thanks. It sure is. ^__^

    @ Chavie: Thanks. ya, if you make it a habit to watch the sky regularly I guess the sky prolly feels like putting on a spectacle or two in return. =D

    Really? But you're in Colombo right? I thought the prying eyes and paparazzi exist only in villages. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly not Harumi. Here we get peeps who watch you from their balconies as if they own the whole place or something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep! they're creepy. O__O Worst than paparazzi I guess. lol

    I wonder if they'd stop doing that if you'd glare back at them.. better still take a snap of them! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow magical! Great set of photos!

    Hehe … about the inquisitive neighbors.. I think that’s what you should do. Just snap them from every angle you can get. For sure next time they will not come near when you are out with the cam …. LOL

    PS: It reminds me this story… how one girl got rid of all her annoying aunties who kept on saying to her “You are next” to get married … =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Anjana.

    Ya, but it's easy said than done. They might even sue you for taking snaps. =D

    oh I know that story, got it from a mail forwarding ages ago. But that one was about a guy who taught his aunts a lesson. Well.. w/e it is.. what he/she did was quite daring. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya, Martian, you are right.

    How can you see Mars once you are in Mars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe.. now you got it. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...