24 December 2009

Season's Greetings

My brain's gone into a hibernation mode thanks to the monsoon season, so didn't get around to make a nice e-greeting poster to put up here. Instead I'll be posting a couple of old pics (taken 2 months back) that I couldn't post due to.. um.. being too lazy? o__O

Anyway enjoy the pics... ^__^

* ctrl+click to expand the images. (<-- I think you already know this phrase by heart)
See that tiny white speck next to the silhouette of the giant coconut tree?
It's the crescent moon!
PS: mind you, the coconut tree isn't giant at all.. but it just makes the moon look so tiny, doesn't it? ^__^


And these tiny black dots are none other than a bunch of bats.. chatting in their ultrasonic voices and scouring the area to feast on frogs, insects, fish, fruits and flowers. Geez.. these guys are so small but they do eat a lot. O__O

....

Have a

Merry and Blessed Christmas

and a

Very Happy and Prosperous New Year

wrapped in a bundle of

happiness, food, love, food, peace, food, success, food,...
(feel free to add the rest of your choices here)!



...

PS: if you thought I've added too many food references there, nope, that was no typo. Cause one of my very good pals from my comp class noted this phrase in my autograph some years back, which goes like..

"Never say NO to Food!"

And since then I sincerely try my best to practice that saying as far as possible.. but I'm still picky is what my mom says despite all my efforts. -__-

So anyway.. from 2010 onwards don't forget to practice that golden rule plus.. don't waste your food. ^__^

...

PPS: I forgot to mention, the pics were taken around sunset or a lil late I think. And those colors aren't tweaked with Photoshop at all. I only cropped the pics a lil. Though I can't recall if I tweaked the cam's white balance before taking the pics. Anyway I really like those colors. ^__^

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/24/2009

    Oh I wish you the same Harumi :) ! & A wonderful new year to you... ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the same!

    Beautiful pictures..I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say Merry Chrsitmas in the bat way.

    And greet you Happy new Year in the "not to waste the food" way.

    Grow one year older, but a few years wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harumi, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! :D

    p.s. I'm a fussy eater too! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. niceeee pics :) merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nat:Thanks dear. ^__^

    @ K: Thanks. Yep, they sure are beautiful. Hoping to capture a sunset next time.

    @ Rain: hehe.. you always have something quite interesting to say. =D Thanks. Yep, I really like that last wise quote of yours. =D

    @ Chavie: Thanks.. hehe.. Really? Glad to know. =D

    @ Dee: Good to see ya after a long time. Thanks. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Harumi,

    Wish you a bright and prosperous new year 2010!

    Best wishes,

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez I'm awfully sorry for the delay, I totally forgot about this last comment! =D

    Thanks so much K and wish you the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No prob! Hope ur doing fine!

    Thanks for all the comments today..:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, and you're welcome. ^__^ Was trying to catch up with all the posts I've missed. =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that purplish blue of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya, it's an unusual color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...