27 September 2010

Inactive mode On

Hi everyone! How have you been? I was planning to wrap up the Medirigiriya topic but suddenly things took a 180 degree turn and now I hardly seem to have time for anything.

You see.. I've been working as a freelancer from the convenience of my home for a while so 'time' was something I've been taking for granted for all this time. But out of whim I thought of switching my field from writing to something else and was also planning to get back to office work, so I've been trying out a few places, during the last couple of weeks.

And then.. all of a sudden I got a job at a company, around 6-7 km away from home, and so since late last week I've started working at an office, yep after 7 years I'm back to office work! lol So all those wonderful free times I used to enjoy are no more. -__-

I leave home at around 7.30 am and return home past 7pm, exhausted to the max. Well.. if you're using public transport, it's a given. And I'm also working 6 days a week, full time, so I'm free only on Sundays.

Even though this job drains my energy totally, weird enough, I'm highly enjoying my new work! ^__^ The place is rich in diversity and I'm learning new things daily, meeting new people daily, and even my work has a good variety so.. it's like having daily adventures.. the office way. =D

But.. sadly I can't catch up with your blogs like I used to. Though on Sundays I'll try my best to do so. Yesterday (Sunday) was a busy day for me since I had to go for hunting... yep, hunting for office wear = shopping. lol So from next Sunday onwards I'll try my best to catch up with your blogs as much as I can. And thanks for everyone who added links for me. I'll definitely check them up as soon as I get a break.

Do take care everyone! And have a great week ahead! ^__^

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got a new job and you are enjoying it :)

    Hope you will have a busy Sunday in blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you get a "proper" work right now.

    But I think I am a full time hiker, some of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job Harumi! :D The working hours seem to be really tough, but I'm glad you're enjoying the office adventures. Hope we'll get to hear about some of them on the blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well just update when you have time :) take care ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your feedbacks and wishes everyone.

    @ K: Yep, they have so many different types of work under one roof.
    And ya.. I sure do hope so.

    @ Rain: hehe.. so according to you, only office work = proper work? =D

    Really? That's awesome. I'd love to hike full time too, if someone's willing to pay me. ^__^

    @ Chavie: Thanks. It is.. from 8.30 am to 6pm. For different departments they have different working hours, so I'm wondering if I could change mine too.. if possible.

    hehe.. I'll try and see if I could recall some of them. ^__^

    @ Fufu: Sure, I will. Thanks and you too take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...